Terms and Conditions
– The contest is open to all pets, regardless of breed or age.
– Pre-registration is required and participation slots are on a first-come-first-serve and while stocks last basis. Limited slots are available.
– The theme of the contest is interstellar/space, and all costumes should be aligned with this theme.
– The winner will be decided by the audience who vote on the spot via an online submission form. The decision of the audience will be final and binding.
– All pets must be healthy and must not show signs of distress or illness.
– Participants are responsible for the behavior and well-being of their pets during the contest. The organizers will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or injury incurred during the event.
– The organizers reserve the right to disqualify any entries that do not meet these terms and conditions or that are not in line with the theme of the contest.
– Voting for the best-dressed pet will happen on the day of the event. The decision of the judges and the audience is final and binding.
– The organizers reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the contest due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, participants will be notified as soon as possible.
– The organizers reserve the right to use photographs taken during the contest for promotional or marketing purposes.
– The organizers reserve the right to amend the contest terms and conditions without prior notice. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
– Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
– The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the outcome of the contest.