Terms and Conditions
– The contest is open to all dogs, regardless of breed or age.
– Pre-registration is required and participation slots are on a first-come-first-serve and while stocks last basis. Limited slots are available.
– The objective of the contest is to identify the smallest dog based on the standing weight of the dog.
– All dogs must be healthy and must not show signs of distress or illness.
– Participants are responsible for the behavior and well-being of their dogs during the contest. The organizers will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or injury incurred during the event.
– The organizers reserve the right to disqualify any entries that do not meet these terms and conditions.
– The organizers reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the contest due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, participants will be notified as soon as possible.
– The organizers reserve the right to use photographs taken during the contest for promotional or marketing purposes.
– The organizers reserve the right to amend the contest terms and conditions without prior notice. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
– Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
– The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the outcome of the contest.