Monday – Friday
9:30am – 12:00pm*
2:30pm – 5:30pm*
6:30pm – 9:30pm*^
Saturday & Sunday
9:30am – 1:00pm*^
2:30pm – 8:00pm*^
* Last registration for appointment 30 minutes before closing
^ Evening / Weekend consultation fee applies
Closed on Public Holidays.
Appointments are preferred.
Welcome to Amber Cat Vet!
We are a veterinary practice dedicated to providing comprehensive veterinary healthcare for your pets while paying attention to all your needs and providing thorough client education regarding your pets.
We provide a full range of services from vaccinations, microchipping, sterilisation, blood tests, digital X-rays, diagnostic ultrasound, dental treatment, laboratory testing, health certificate for export, hospitalisation services to after-hours emergency.
Rules for Social Media Engagement
We provide information about the types of veterinary services, treatments, patients’ journeys and latest news from Amber Cat Vet and invite users to engage in respectful interchange with the Amber Cat Vet team.
Posts and comments on this page are shared as general health tips that pet owners should take into consideration when caring for their furry friend, which may or may not be applicable for your pet depending on its health status. In line with maintaining professionalism and veterinary ethics as regulated by the Agri-Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA), we do not dispense specific veterinary advice for your pet without a consultation and veterinary examination. For specific veterinary and medical advice, please visit your family veterinarian to seek professional help.
We engage in mutually friendly and respectful conversations with our viewers and ask that you respect the following discussion guidelines. Content posted on this page is moderated and any posts that do not follow the discussion guidelines below will be removed.
Participation Guidelines for Amber Cat Vet’s Viewers
1) Amber Cat Vet’s Facebook page is a place for truthful, welcoming and courteous conversation. Please be respectful of the clients and patients who have been featured on our page, staff team, and posts by viewers. Please add to the conversation on this page with respectful commentary only.
2) Please keep all comments related to the subject matter of the post. Off-topic or spam posts are not allowed.
3) Amber Cat Vet values the individual right to privacy. Posting photos of Amber Cat Vet’s staff, other clients or pets that do not belong to you are prohibited without the individual’s explicit prior consent.
4) Do not post anything obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, humiliating, defamatory, degradative, libellous, invasive of someone else’s privacy or objectionable. It is Amber Cat Vet’s sole discretion as to what content is offensive.
5) Amber Cat Vet reserves the right to remove any content on the Amber Cat Vet’s Facebook page that is deemed inappropriate or not in line with the guidelines above without prior warning to the author. Furthermore, Amber Cat Vet is committed to protecting the intellectual property of viewers and clients and reserves the right to remove any content due to intellectual property infringements. Any feedback, questions or concerns are to be directed to email@example.com