- Daily Eye Care Soft Chews – Zesty Paws Senior Vision Bites are grain free chewable supplements with vitamins, antioxidants, and Omega-3 to promote eye health for senior dogs of any breed or size.
- Advanced Lutein for Canine Seniors – This formula features Lutemax 2020, a marigold extract comprised of Lutein and Zeaxanthin to help senior dogs with eye strain and carotenoid levels.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid for Eyes – Senior Vision Bites also feature Cod Liver Oil and DHAgold, an algae derived source of Omega 3 DHA to support overall eye function to help eye function for older dogs.
- Natural Eye Wellness – Each food treat contains AstaZine, a certified organic Astaxanthin that may support retinal cells, while Beta Carotene may support immune and eye health.
- Eye, Skin & Immune Support – These chewy pet treats contain Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene, and Bilberry to support eye health, skin health, and immune function to keep your dog feeling their best.
Zesty Paws Advanced Vision Bites
If your senior dog still loves having places to go and pups to see, they’ll love Advanced Vision Bites. These ﬂavorful soft chews contain powerful antioxidants and Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) to support eye health to keep your canine happy.
This functional dog supplement features three premium ingredients. There’s DHAgold for an algae derived source of DHA (Omega 3 fatty acid), Lutemax 2020 for a premium source of Lutein and Zeaxanthin isomers, and AstaZine for a natural source of Astaxanthin from microalgae.
Together with the liquid Cod Liver Fish Oil, premium vitamins (Vitamin C and Vitamin E), Beta-Carotene, Bilberry Extract, and Lycopene in these chewable supplements help support eye and immune function for man’s best friend.
Best of all, these chews taste delicious (trust us, we have a hot spot were official four-legged testers tell us) that’ll give Fido an itch for more. So, don’t wander blind through the supplement aisle. Instead, join other pet moms and dads that let out sighs of relief knowing that their pups are getting the support they need.
About Zesty Paws
Pets bring us so much joy, so it’s our mission to make their lives as happy as they make ours! That’s why Zesty Paws products are made with premium ingredients and pawsome ﬂavors to keep your bestie feeling zesty.
Premium Support for Your Furry Friend
DHAgold: An algae-derived source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), an Omega-3 fatty acid that may support eye health.
Lutemax 2020: A naturally-derived Marigold extract that provides a rich source of Lutein and Zeaxanthin isomers to support eye function.
AstaZine: A natural source of astaxanthin from microalgae which helps support capillary health in the eye.
NASC: Zesty Paws is a member of NASC (National Animal Supplement Council), a nonprofit group dedicated to improving and standardizing the quality of products in the animal supplement industry. Zesty Paws has successfully passed NASC’s stringent independent quality audit to earn their industry-revered seal of quality as a brand you can trust.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store at room temperature, away from light.
Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Algae (DHAgold), Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol), Bilberry Extract, Lutein (From Lutemax 2020 Marigold Flower Extract), Zeaxanthin Isomers (From Lutemax® 2020 Marigold Flower Extract), Astaxanthin (AstaZine® from Organic Haematococcus pluvialis Microalgae), Lycopene
Begin with half the suggested amount, and gradually increase to the suggested daily amount. Amounts can be split between AM and PM. Up to 25 lbs: 1 Soft Chew. 26–75 lbs: 2 Soft Chews. Over 75 lbs: 3 Soft Chews.
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.