1. We’ve all been there. We’ve all had the same struggle.
2. Every socially awkward person ever.
3. Every fangirl ever.
4. When you’re annoyed that your pet follows you like a shadow, but also low-key like it.
5. “There’s always space for dessert,” you say as the seams of your top tear apart.
6. The only news broadcast we ever need.
FINALLY AN OPINION THAT MATTERS pic.twitter.com/yJUvlMHADK— Caitlin (@caitlinbeII) October 13, 2016
7. Trying to fit into a wedding dress? Trying to have the perfect summer body? Nope! Just want to carry dogs.
I only work out so I'm strong enough to hold every breed of dog like a baby.— Mike Primavera (@primawesome) August 10, 2015
8. Breakfast is not the only important thing to do every morning.
Hi, I spend 3 minutes every day choosing a TV channel to leave on for my dog, then I go to work and people take me seriously as an adult.— Damien Fahey (@DamienFahey) November 4, 2014
9. When your pet’s playing-hard-to-get game is too strong.
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering I love you repeatedly as they struggle to escape from my arms— Relatable Quotes (@RelatableQuote) February 28, 2014
10. Oh, have you also met the Grey Perrier, Miniature Seltzer, and English Poonhead?
FAKE BREEDS I'VE TOLD PEOPLE MY DOG IS AT THE DOG PARK: Venetian Dabney, Brown Feta, Waxbeard, Oxnard Pike, Blue Hustler, High Presbyterian— Karen Kilgariff (@KarenKilgariff) July 24, 2013