Eunice Cham shows us how to DIY a quaint little bowl - perfect for our precious dogs and cats.
What You’ll Need:
1. Non-toxic paint in various colors
2. Paintbrushes or sponges
3. Ceramic bowls
1. With your choice of colours, paint your preferred pattern on the bowl. Even though the paint is non-toxic, you will want to play safe by painting only the outside of the bowl.
2. On one side of the bowl, paint the name of your pet with a different colour for aesthetic variety.
3. Continue to decorate the bowl with the pattern of your choice. Be careful not to touch the other surfaces so as not to smear the paint.
4. After you have painted your design, let dry for an hour. You may cover the design with a sealer. This will prevent chipping and will make the bowl dishwasher safe.